Who we are
Sunlight Homecare Services Limited is a company limited by guarantee and registered under the Companies Act 1985. Our company number is 9408433. Sunlight Homecare Services Ltd is dedicated to supporting people with learning disabilities to live the lives that they want to live.
Get in touch
Send us your inquiries and we will gladly get back to you in the shortest time possible.
Get in touch
Sunlight Homecare Services Ltd,
8th Floor, Fountain House,
2 Queens Walk, Reading RG1 7QF.
Telephone Number: 01189485655/6
Mob Number: 07555700978
Care Agency Services
Registered General Nurses
Aims and Objectives
At Sunlight Homecare Services Limited, we are committed to providing high quality service and person-centred care to all our service users
To provide personal care and practical assistance with essential or useful tasks in order to support individuals to live in the community, as independently as possible, with a key focus on improved quality of life.
To ensure every individual’s needs are met according to their personal life choices, cultural and ethnic preferences whilst supporting them to live their life how they want to, free from discrimination or harassment of any kind.
To support individuals with respect, acknowledge their right to personal freedom, choice in daily living, to support and build the personal dignity and self-respect.
To ensure that each individual can exercise self-determination, choice and control in their daily lives and championing the personal dignity and self-expression.
To support individuals in managing and maintaining their economic wellbeing, choices for work, paid or unpaid, management of their personal income, benefits and funds to support their independence.
To support individuals to access and participate in work, voluntary work or other activity in their local communities and to gain recognition for their positive contributions.
To safeguard all individuals who use our Services and our staff from all elements of abuse and poor practice.
To build outstanding partnerships with our commissioning Authorities, Service Users, their families and our Staff.
Key Support Areas:
– Supported living
– Vulnerable Adults with mental needs
– Vulnerable Adults with learning disability
– Outreach Support services
– Day Centres
– Live in Care
– Temporary Registered Nurses
– Temporary Dementia and Alzheimers Practitioners
– Night Care
– Passenger Transport
Local Authorities we work with
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Information
At Sunlight Homecare Services Ltd, we have taken all possible steps to minimise risk to colleagues and our Service Users during these difficult times caused by Covid-19. At the moment, all our interviews for prospective candidates are being carried out at the Head Office where there is ample space.
We comply with government guidance and have carried out risk assessments which have been shared with the Stakeholders who work for us to make us as Covid-safe as possible.
1. We have cleaning, hand washing and hygiene protocols in place.
2. We provide our staff with all necessary PPE and guidance on how to wear it.3. The vast majority of our work is to support our Service Users in their own rooms in shared accommodation and at moment we do not operate in large care homes.
4. People working in social care are key workers and are being prioritised for testing and vaccinations. We access all our Staff and Service Users to do testing and offer free transport to attend their vaccine appointments.
5. We require all our field Staff and Head Office operational staff to be vaccinated against Covid-19 on grounds of health and safety, both to mitigate against the risk of becoming seriously ill from Covid-19 and to reduce the risk and level of transmission to colleagues and our Service Users, alongside existing measures outlined above.